We can learn many lessons from the educational success of our earliest generations.
We call it the Tarbiyah approach:
- Holistic education covering four types of development: intellectual,physical, emotional and spiritual
- Studying the world as ayat(signs) of Allah
- Learning from the personal example of the teachers
- Group learning in a supportive environment
- Striking the right balance between the universal needs of all students, and the special needs of girls and boys
We will continue to refine our understanding and implementation of this approach to education as we learn together.
For more details, please visit the Tarbiyah International Curriculum website